Functional Assessments and Treatments of the Upper Body
Date：26 & 27 November 2022 9:00 〜17:00 QLD Time
Venue： CWA Hall - 125 Marine Parade Coolangatta QLD 4225
Volume IV will take the therapist through a specific set of assessment protocols for testing muscles that cause problems in the structural components of the cervical, thoracic, scapular and shoulder regions.
• Learn how to assess and restore Range of Motion for
joints in the Shoulder region, including a very detailed
Shoulder evaluation chart.
• Step by step pictorials for finding the clients source of
pain and common adhesion sites restricting movement
in both shoulder and neck and the protocol for their
• Learn how to assess and correct length and strength
imbalances of muscles affecting the neck and upper
• Learn to locate common adhesions sites restricting
movements in the neck and shoulder.
• A practicum for the application of the Onsen
Techniques® integrating Volumes III & IV will help you
bring both structural and functional practice into a
the protocol that will work for you and your client.