Functional Assessments and Treatments of the Upper Body
Date：4, 5 & 6 Sep 2020 9:00 〜16:00
(It will be finished 15:00 on Sunday)
Cudgen Rd, Kingscliff
Volume IV will take the therapist through a specific set of assessment protocols for testing muscles which cause problems in the structural components of the cervical, thoracic, scapular and shoulder regions.
• Learn how to assess and restore Range of Motion for
joints in the Shoulder region including a very detailed
Shoulder evaluation chart.
• Step by step pictorials for finding the clients source of
pain and common adhesion sites restricting movement
in both shoulder and neck and the protocol for their
• Learn how to assess and correct length and strength
imbalances of muscles affecting the neck and upper
• Learn to locate common adhesions sites restricting
movements in the neck and shoulder.
• A practicum for the application of the Onsen
Techniques® integrating Volumes III & IV will help you
bring both structural and functional practice into a
protocol that will work for your and your client.