Date：28 & 29 May 2021 9:00 〜16:00
Venue：TBA (Kingscliff or Tweed Heads)
• Learn how to assess and restore Range of Motion for
joints in the pelvis and lumbar spine.
• Learn how to assess and correct both length and
strength imbalances of muscles affecting the pelvis.
• Learn to locate common adhesion sites restricting
activity in the lower body and the protocol for their
• Volume II will take the therapist through a specific set
of assessment protocols for testing muscles which
cause problems in the structural components of the
• During this volume the therapist will learn active,
passive, resisted, strength and fatigue assessments of
muscles affecting the pelvic region.
• We will also address specific testing and treatment of
inert and contractile tissues. We will include a
practicum for the application of Onsen Techniques®,
integrating both Lower Body Volumes I & II.